"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Pink/white ericofon

Started by Jim Stettler, June 03, 2010, 11:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Stettler

This just ended on ebay

I expected to lose. My snipe was 277.77 (but I was low bidding). It would of been a nice swirl set for my collection. I suspect a foriegn collector won it. Check out the shipping to other countries (in questions).

Provided for  education on variations,
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Dennis Markham

Jim, the winner sure has a high feedback number.  I'll bet the seller was happy with that sale.  So much for the $150 someone offered him.

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Dennis Markham on June 04, 2010, 12:07:47 AM
Jim, the winner sure has a high feedback number.  I'll bet the seller was happy with that sale.  So much for the $150 someone offered him.
Once most phones hit $300 and up, the bidders are serious collectors, I was thinking $450+ to win this phone if I really wanted to have it. In this case I would of still been 4th. My bid was a long shot that I could cover and would of made me happy at the win.

No expectations, no regrets.

Jim
You live, You learn,

Doug Rose

It might have been Richard Rose (no relation). He has one one the largest Ericca phone collections....Doug
Kidphone

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Kidphone on June 04, 2010, 09:41:01 AM
It might have been Richard Rose (no relation). He has one one the largest Ericca phone collections....Doug
I almost sent Richard Rose a heads-up, But then I decided to bid on it.
Jim
You live, You learn,

paul-f

That's Richard.  You have to get up pretty early to beat him to an Ericofon he wants on ebay.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Jim Stettler

I am glad Richard won it. It is a nice piece for his  collection.
Jim
You live, You learn,