Started by Craig T, January 21, 2011, 07:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny C

actualy 5 these photos are taken from the forum

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Sargeguy

Sharpie paint pens are available at Michael's.  The big one I bought was like $6 on sale.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

Craig T

Quote from: Sargeguy on January 28, 2011, 10:48:27 PM
Sharpie paint pens are available at Michael's.  The big one I bought was like $6 on sale.

Sarge, does it dry black like the phone? Do you have a pic of something you touched up, please? Thanks, -Craig

Vern P

Just a heads up. I will be listing some early 302's (1937 to 1940) and NOS #5 dial plates and some AE too, in the Classieds.

Vern P

LarryInMichigan

I just bought a few black Sharpie paint pens at Michaels today.  They are on sale this week for $2.50.  It looks like these will be useful for touching up chips.

Also, I very recently bought a WE 211 (Space Saver).  The dial is also marked "5H*" like one of CraigT's dials.  Does anyone know what the asterisk means?

Larry

Craig T

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on February 13, 2011, 01:33:00 PM
Does anyone know what the asterisk means?

Larry

I hope it doesn't mean they cheated or we will never get in the hall of fame Larry!

I have been wondering about the paint marker, did you get a chance to try them yet, do they dry black? Thanks, -Craig

LarryInMichigan

Yes, I did try the marker, and it does dry black, but it is not a perfect match for the original paint.  It is about as close as I can hope to come though.

Larry