Main Menu

Recently acquired Phonitis

Started by suhoni56, October 14, 2014, 06:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suhoni56

Susan

Slal

Congrads & welcome to forum btw. 

Since I'm fairly new here myself, glad to know I'm not the only one with "phonitis."

Maybe black box collecting old phones: "Can be Habit Forming."  ; )

Best

--Bruce

Dan/Panther

Both of you send your phones to me and run as fast as you can. You have been warned. This disease has no cure.
Welcome to the forum, "You can check out any time you like, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE...."   BWAAHHAAAAA

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

WEBellSystemChristian

Very nice additions! Once you're up to about 5 or so, there's no going back.....

I started a little over a year ago, and I have well over a hundred phones now! :o
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Dan/Panther

Christain, you are a sick person. We like your kind.
D/P

WEBellSystemChristian

Okay, new rule:

Anyone with Stage Five Phonitis (includes every active member on this forum) must come to my house...   Errm...Official Phonitis Rehabilitation Center....yeah, that's it....to drop off any item of significant value (must be phone-related) that may be the cause of this tragic mental illness.

Remember I'm doing this for my own enjoyment.....I, uhhh, mean, ummmm, I, I mean for the safety and well being of Humanity.

;) ;D :o 8) ::) :P
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Dan/Panther

If it ever gets to the point where I feel I'm addicted to Phones, I'll let you know. Now leave me alone, I have to get back to eBay...Err uhh, Facebook.
D/P