Main Menu

Hi. (from AtomicEraTom)

Started by AET, October 22, 2009, 11:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AET

HI!
- Tom

Dennis Markham

Tom, it's good to hear from you.  Next time don't write so much! :)

Greg G.

Any new phones since you last checked in?
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

bwanna

donna

McHeath

Sup Tom?   :)

Good to hear from you again. 

Bill Cahill

Tom, stop talking so much!  :D
Bill Cahill  :)

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Dan/Panther

Where you been, and what you up to.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

foots

Hi Tom, where ya been hiding?
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

AET

I am sorry I have been gone.  I've been busy. They made me a manager at work and I sold my 58 Chevy and bought a 79 Electra, which I am now selling to buy a Crown Vic. No new phones as my budget is a big ol' goose-egg at the moment.  Rent, Insurance, Phone Bill, Food, killing me.  Fell in love, got stomped on. That's a long story for another day.  Otherwise, just living life, but really missed my friends here. 

Also, Mr. Cahill, I lost your telephone number, cell phones, I tell ya.  I was looking forward to calling you back too.  We do have to get in touch. 

And here's some pics of the  new car..

1500 if anyone's interested.  Anyways, glad to be back around and hope to have some more time to say hello!

God bless all of you!
- Tom

foots

Nice Buick, especially for only $1500. I wouldn't get rid of that car for a Crown Vic.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

McHeath

Back in about 1980 one of my buddies folks had that car, theirs was gold. 

Glad to have you back with us. 

Dan

That's the perfect car for my 16 year old son.  He wants a Lincoln mark VIII (likes the v8 and the luxury). I just think he wants a Mustang without the insurance....

I like your taste in older cars. Nice to hear from you Tom.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

mienaichizu

hey Tom, nice to hear from you again, lost in the 50's again??

AET

Always lost in the fifties, and the only reasons I'm taking the Vic over it is because that Buick is too clean to put it through Wisconsin's Salty roads and on top of that, a guy wanted to trade me a 90 Caddy Fleetwood Brougham and the Fleetwood Brougham is my favorite Caddilac and I love Caddies.  But my dad said No way and made a racial reference toward the car, so that's out.  I'm pretty bummed.  So, I'm kinda stuck buying his 2000 Crown Vic.
- Tom

Dan

I had a Fleetwood from 1981 with the infamous V-4-6-8 engine. Nothing but problems, but what a gorgeous car and soft ride!
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright