News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

A moment to say thank you

Started by liteamorn, October 15, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liteamorn

So far I have only been able to gleen information from the fine people on this site. By asking questions and even more by using the search function here I have been able to make quite a few repairs and have been able to bring many of my phones back to their original state.

I just want to take a minute and thank everyone here at Classicrotaryphones.com.
Thank you Dennis for making this site available and thank everyone here who has answered my many questions and given me such valuable advice. I honestly believe that the comraderie here is somehow at least part of why I began collecting phones.

Someday I hope I will be able to give back half of what I have gotten here.
Thanks again to everyone here.

Dave F

Let me be the first to completely concur:  A big thank-you to Dennis, and also to all the fine friends on this Forum.

Dave

ntophones

I absolutely agree! Everyone on this site seems to be so willing to help out those of us that really like rotary phones (but may not know how to go about doing something), or to share the marvelous history of specific phones and phone companies. But, just as these old phones are treasures, so is everyone I've had the pleasure of "talking to" in this forum. Thank you all!
ntophones
--nto

Dennis Markham

Thank you for the kind words but all I do is try and keep things running on track.  It's all of the members that contribute their wisdom that really makes it a fun place to talk about our hobby!  Glad you're enjoying the Forum litemorn!