News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My wish List for 2020

Started by Babybearjs, January 04, 2020, 05:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

OK everyone! here you go! My wish list for 2020! Here are the colors I'm looking for!
John

Dave F

Not interested in Pink?  Or any 1560s?  Boo-hoo!

DF

compubit

A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

Babybearjs

I'm limited on space... and just looking for colored multi line phones right now.
John

Dave F

Quote from: Babybearjs on January 04, 2020, 10:38:53 PM
<snip> ... and just looking for colored multi line phones right now.

The 560, 1560 and 2560 series are all multi-line phones.  And... pink and turquoise are definitely colors that were produced for those phones!  (Are you saying that you would pass on a pink 1565HK or 2565HK?  Really?)

DF

compubit

I know there were turquoise 565s, as I have one. As for pink 2565s, I have one, but I believe it is painted - albeit a factory quality paint job. (I've seen pictures of pink 565s, but have not seen a turquoise 2565 - though it is extremely logical that there were some made)

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

Babybearjs

If I come across a Pink 565 at a decent price, I'll probably grab it. not one of my more favorite colors, it it is out there...
John

Jim Stettler

There are some clear ones out there as well.
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.