News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Western Electric Telephone Apparatus & Supplies Catalog No. 7 Reprint - 1929

Started by Ktownphoneco, August 24, 2019, 12:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ktownphoneco

Hi All   .....    I've had one of my original factory Western Electric Catalogs (as described above) professionally scanned and re-printed.    The cost to me (rounded off to the nearest dollar) is $30.00 per copy.      I had 5 copies made, and I'm keeping one for myself, which leaves 4 copies available.     The scan and re-print is of excellent quality.      The catalog consists of 400 pages and is well done.     The front and back cover are printed on card stock, and both the back and front covers have an additional clear plastic cover over each to protect the covers from scratches and tears.

If anyone is interested, in a copy at $30.00 per copy, let me know.     I can ship to anywhere in Canada for $21.00 using a Canada Post flat rate box which includes a tracking number and is insured, and anywhere in the lower 48 states in the U.S.A., for  $25.00, with a tracking number and insurance..    All the prices I've quoted are in Canadian dollars.

If interested let me know, and the first come, first served.    PDF picture file attached showing an example of the catalog's contents.

The next catalog I'm going to get re-printed, is the Western Electric Telephone & Supplies Catalog No. 9, dated 1935.

Jeff Lamb

Ktownphoneco

Thanks Doug, I certainly will.   It'll be waiting for you when you get here.

Jeff

I picked up my Cataloge from Jeff this morning. I must say I'm impressed. Very professionally done.
Great for those of you who like a hard copy instead of scrolling though PDF pages on a computer.

Thanks Jeff

Ktownphoneco

All of the Western Electric No. 7 Telephone Catalog re-prints have been sold.

Jeff