News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Jim H, is this one yours?

Started by Jester, June 08, 2010, 07:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

I have more than 11 and I have not blanked out yet, the disease progression must not be linear. i guess maybe there is still hope I can recover!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Russ Kirk

Paul,

That sounds much like me when I started collecting.  I told my wife, "Gee Honey,  I only want one of each kind.  Like one candlestick and one phone from each era."  

Then the addiction kicked in,  now if I don't have it, I want it.

She always teases me that my collection items cost more than hers.  But then I remind her that is not fair because her collection is well over 2000+ items and grows weekly (thanks to eBay). Each of out collection rooms (her Basset Hound items and my telephones) are now overflowing into the rest of house.

But I still cannot convince her that she needs a payphone booth in the living room.

Russ.....  
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

JorgeAmely

Quote from: Russkirk on June 10, 2010, 04:29:30 PM

But I still cannot convince her that she needs a payphone booth in the living room.

Russ, try saying that it could be used as a bad weather shelter (tornadoes, earthquakes, storms, etc), depending on what part of the country you live. Please let us know what her response is.  ;D ;D ;D
Jorge

HarrySmith

Iget "don't you have enough phones yet". So far I have escaped with"I just want to get all the colors"!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

paul-f

Quote from: HarrySmith on June 10, 2010, 05:01:19 PM
<snip>"I just want to get all the colors"!

...in each of the styles.

...by all the manufacturers.

...worldwide.

...from 1876 to present.

Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line