News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Find of the Month - December 2011

Started by AE_Collector, December 02, 2011, 12:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Find of the Month December 2011

LarryinMichigan's 102-B1 with E1 Handset and 2HB dial for $38 including shipping
8 (42.1%)
Russ Kirk's Northern Electric Call Director/SpeakerPhone NE-630QA3 12-70 $19.20
5 (26.3%)
Russ Kirk's Bell Telephone Manufacturing Company two box wall crank phone $60
1 (5.3%)
Liteamorn's 202/E1, AE50 & 1959 black 500 P/U found under the Christmas Tree
3 (15.8%)
HarrySmith's WE 3 slot with backboard and subset found on Craigslist for only $40
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

AE_Collector

Well that's a wrap for the December 2011 "Find of the Month". LarryinMichigan's 102/B1 for $38 delivered pulled ahead of Russ Kirk's Northern Electric 630 Call Director c/w Speakerphone. Congratulations Larry! And since Russ came in second (IE: lost  ;)) he has to send me his Call Director, Sorry Russ....

When we started the Find of the Month we toyed with the idea of having a "Find of the Year" at the end of the year. I gave it some thought but really think that very few of us will want to go back through the last 12 winners and and make a decision as to whom had the absolute best Find of the Year. There were some memorable ones though....

Thanks for everyones attention and thanks for taking the time to vote. I hope there are some FANTASTIC "Finds" coming your way this year.

Can you send me the tracking number once you get it Russ?

Terry

LarryInMichigan

I won!  Where do I pick up my prize? :D

Larry

AE_Collector

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on January 21, 2012, 11:17:39 PM
I won!  Where do I pick up my prize? :D

Larry

It is already in the mail. Or at least it may as well be....

Fortunately the winner of the Find of the Month has "his find" cause that's as good as it gets around here!

Congrats,

Terry

Russ Kirk

Quote from: AE_collector on January 21, 2012, 08:32:10 PM
And since Russ came in second (IE: lost  ;)) he has to send me his Call Director, Sorry Russ....

Can you send me the tracking number once you get it Russ?

Terry

Gee,  I didn't know it was a contest for pink slips

Congrats Larry!
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

LarryInMichigan

I think that the losers should have to send their finds to the winner ;D

Larry

AE_Collector

We have enough trouble getting contestants and votes so we should limit the loss of phones to just the last contest of the year having to give up the runner up to the moderator.

IE: This months runner up (Russ) send his "Loss of the Month" (the NE Speakerphone Call Director) to the Moderator (Me)!

Terry