News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Janets Gift to me

Started by Doug Rose, December 28, 2014, 06:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Black Friday Janet bought me this great Craftman Tool Chest at Sears, she bought one for my son as well. basically two for one...super deal. She assembled it as well!!! Today was the day, phone room done. off to the dungeon. I love my work area, but it was out of control. I have a lot of tools and  A LOT of Parts. This came out "almost"  as well as the Phone Room.....Doug
Kidphone

TelePlay

Doug,

Very nice, and neat . . .

You lucky guy!

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

WesternElectricBen

Very, very nice. I also got a new tool chest for the shop, which I installed toolbox liner inside. It keeps the tools from sliding around and is very nice.

Here is a picture of mine:

Ben

HarrySmith

Nice setup guys! I am still working out of one corner on the dining room table. How long will it stay that way>
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: HarrySmith on December 29, 2014, 09:26:59 PM
Nice setup guys! I am still working out of one corner on the dining room table. How long will it stay that way>
I wouldn't think that Doug's wife would let him work on the dining room table. :)

Ben

HarrySmith

I had to beg for that space! Every once in a while, like last week for Christmas dinner I have to clear everything off! What a pain!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Ben....your Craftsman Tool chest looks huge....really nice. It is amazing how quickly they fill up...Doug
Kidphone

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: Doug Rose on December 30, 2014, 05:36:09 AM
Ben....your Craftsman Tool chest looks huge....really nice. It is amazing how quickly they fill up...Doug

Yeah, thank you, it literally takes up 1/8th of the floor space, the shop is about the size of a single-bay garage. Although, I already had the top box which I purchased from amazon. But, I now have room for wrenches and hand power tools. Maybe even some parts storage like yours.

Ben