"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

SOLD *** I want to pass on my collection of phones as a LOT

Started by markosjal, April 06, 2023, 02:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markosjal

LOT of phones. 

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSRTAD TO BE SOLD AS A LOT ONLY YOU MUST PICK UP IN PORTLAND OREGON AREA. I AM UNABLE TO DO MUCH TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION (SEE BELOW)

I have nearly 50 phones remaining in my collection dating from 1930s to 1980s

A few years ago I was diagnosed with terminal heart failure. I think I have already out-lived my expectation of life.

Lately I am feeling very sick

I want my phones to go to who will appreciate them. I may want to keep a couple.

I do not want to detail each phone but you can see some of them at the links below

https://www.ebay.com/usr/markosjal
https://portlandtel.com/phones.php

If you want the phones you would need ton come to the Portland Oregon area ready to haul them away and pay something in cash. They have to go before I do.

I will not play text games , phone calls only with serious inquiries.

Take ALL or nothing. I have no time nor energy to waste, so please be serious with a serious offer.

+15034897870

Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish

Contempra

I saw your collection on Ebay , because of the exchange rate (money), it would unfortunately be too expensive for me. However, I will pray for you. GOD can do anything if you believe in him, Have a good day. and rest well.

markosjal

If you are looking on pricing on ebay, that has NOTHING to do with the LOT price.

Pay me several hundred dollars, show up ready to load up and they are yours.

Contempra

Quote from: markosjal on April 06, 2023, 03:21:32 PMIf you are looking on pricing on ebay, that has NOTHING to do with the LOT price.

Pay me several hundred dollars, show up ready to load up and they are yours.

Sorry friend :( , due to exchange rates, I live in Canada and I will have to pay more than I could. And for me, it's out of the question, I don't have the means and, moreover, the shipping of all that. Hiiiiiiiiii no unfortunately, I'm not rich enough for that yet my dear friend ;) .

Hill Haven Telephone Company

I wish I wasnt acrossed the country.  But youll be in my prayers friend.

dvictor

I'm so sorry to read this, Mark. I have been reading you in the dark for a few weeks till today that I registered here.

I'm too far from your place so I'm afraid I'm of little help on this :(

Give me some time to finish configure my voip account and have a little transatlantic conference. From rotary to rotary :)

markosjal

I am Happy to report that a collector in the Dallas Ft Worth area by the name of "Peter" who lost his collection in a house fire will be receiving 50+ phones of my collection. His daughter was here near Portland,  and picked them up yesterday and I think she was as happy picking them up, as he will be when he gets them.

I suspect that his daughter has already decided to keep the Pink Starlite for herself, as I encouraged her to do.

Maybe he is on this forum and can chime in?   

MMikeJBenN27

Glad you were able to sell them, and am sorry about your health problems.  I hope God gives you comfort and serenity. 

Mike