News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Printing dial cards

Started by oldguy, March 11, 2017, 09:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldguy

Tried the Newman site again today, still doesn't work. We need a programmer on the site, so he can make us a new program for printing dial cards. anybody here a programmer? or know anybody that wants to help us? I look at code & it looks like gibberish to me. maybe that's cus I'm in my late 60s
Gary

twocvbloke

At a guess (I'm a hardware guy, not a programmer), they probably had a PHP server on the go to run such PHP scripts, and I guess that PHP server was turned off or disabled, rendering the script useless without something to run it, I don't know if other files are required to run it, so it may not be a simple case of just downloading that PHP page and slapping it on another server...

Pourme

I agree with Gary...It used to work well, I'd like to see it up & running again. Even better, variations of other dial cards would be nice!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

oldguy

Benny, I know it was a while ago but you asked about printing 1 1/2" dial cards. If you use "Word", you can print up to 20 1 1/2" round labels per 8 1/2 X 11 page, if you use Avery form 8293. You don't need the labels, just let your computer think you are using them.
Gary

Pourme

Thanks Gary, I'll look into that tomorrow!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service