News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Tony Rotary

Started by Dennis Markham, November 10, 2010, 08:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Almost missed Tony's birthday.  We haven't heard much from Tony lately.  He's out in Hawaii so maybe he'll check in before the end of the day.

Happy 40th Tony!

Jester

You might want to double check Tony's age, Dennis.  I think you aged him a little prematurely.  Happy Birthday, Tony!
Stephen

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Dennis Markham

Thanks Stephen, I fixed that.   :-[

Tonyrotary

Thanks everyone. Dennis emailed me to wish a Happy Birthday. Sorry I have not been on here in awhile. Workin some issues here, but promise to be on more often. I still love these rotary phones!

Jester

Time has almost slipped by me on this, but I wanted to wish Tony a Happy Birthday.  We don't hear much from him these days, but remembering he is (I think) still in the military kind of answers that question. 

Happy Birthday, Tony & We Salute You!
Stephen

Jester

Thought I'd also mention, Tony shares "his" day with a relative.  Happy 60th to my uncle, Lowell Jester.
Stephen

AE_Collector

Happy birthday Tony wherever you may be!

Terry

Jester

I realize we haven't heard from Tony for over two birthdays now, but I still feel obliged to wish him a happy day and hope all is well for him and his!
Stephen

AE_Collector

Yes it would be nice to have him pop in and say "Hi" wouldn't it! I bet he will be back sooner or later. Happy Birthday where ever you are Tony.

Terry

AE_Collector

A Happy Birthday to Tony again this year!

I feel bad, Jester always pops in to wish Tony a Happy Birthday which he just did and when I read the post I somehow inadvertently hit the "Delete this Post" button (moderators can delete posts by others) darned iPad, and poof, it was gone! I  PM'd Jester asking if he could repost it.

Sorry Jester and Tony.....

Terry

Mr. Bones

Happy Birthday, Tony!

Please do pop back in, now and again, at least... ;D

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Jester

Sorry, friends, I have been more an outlaw than an ally, lately.  Here is a heartfelt Happy Birthday to my old friend, Tony! 
Stephen
Stephen

Dennis Markham

Happy Birthday, Tony.....wherever you are.  Hopefully you'll check in with the group when you can. 

~Dennis