News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Nokia Phone Collection - free shipping from Greece

Started by paul-f, December 31, 2017, 11:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul-f

$60,000 is asked, but offers can be entertained.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122888074384

Auction Text:

This is my Nokia Phones and Accessories Collection.
In quick words:
One of most complete and valuable collections in the world. Starting from first models, like Mobira Senator, Nokia Salora, Mobira Talkman e.t.c., to the most popular models and 'elite' phones Like Nokia 8810, Nokia 8850, Nokia 8910.
But this collections does not stop here. There are included most rare accessories, Like Kaleidoscope, Medallion 1, Medallion 2 and many others.
Prototype models and Never released phones are also there. Phones that made for development testing and some of them never went to stores.

Cannot upload all images here, since ebay allows only 12 images. To view all phones please open link below:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL IMAGES 

More details.
I started collecting Nokia phones and accessories from when i was a teenager back to 90's. I had a passion with Nokia's quality and technology. Took me more that 20 years to collect all these Nokia's and i always had high standards:
1 product condition
2 product age and collectible value
That was extremely hard to make this. The cost was high, the phones costed a lot, some of them was even near to impossible to find and of course there were many phones to find.

8 series (like 8850,8810,8910,8800) are rare models. These phones was and are hard to find and cost a lot. Some of them may be impossible to find these days. In this collection, there are almost all of them and in good to excellent condition. Some of them have a box also.

Early first Models:
This collection starts from the beginning, from first models that most of people dont know if ever existed.
Mobira Phones: Mobira is actually Nokia. Nokia was one called Mobira, later renamed to Nokia (as we know today). That's why old models have a Mobira Logo.
Technophone: This was a UK based company. Technophone was a Nokia company. These models are very rare and near to impossible to find them.

Prototype Phones (3rd photo has all my prototypes and unreleased prototypes):
These phones were made for development and testing. Prototype models was not created for sale but for developers. These phones are very reare because only few of them did not destructed after development. Some of them (like Nokia Neo, Nokia 7700 e.t.c) waas never released to production. These are Not released nodels and are far away from collecitble, these models are just a story by self.

How to recognise prototypes?: Prototypes have a total different IMEI type, usually starting with 0044. Also (most of them) have the text "Property of Nokia, NOT FOR SALE" on the back side.

Are Prototypes normal phones?: No, prototypes may have uncompleted hardware or software (depending on development stage), different hardware or housings and some other differences.
Some final stage prototypes may function exactly like released ones. But mainly prototypes are in development stage so differences are ecpected.

Unreleased prototypes: These are prototype phones that was on development stage but for some reason Nokia stopped them. These phones were never released to shops and they are very rare. It's hard to find them and very evey expensive (if found).

Notes for bidders:
This is a serious sale, ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS

more photos and videos are coming.

- - - - -

Seller Notes: "Most of them powering on, some are not working on todays networks. Some new (open box) and most of them used. 95% of them are in good to excellent condition some brand new (open box). No guarantee and no returns, these are old collectible phones, not for use. Batteries may not charge or hold anymore, its normal for the age of these phones."
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

TelePlay

In these times, I'd bet one of the 9 watching this listing so far is a govagency . . .

Haf

Quote from: TelePlay on December 31, 2017, 11:59:37 AM
In these times, I'd bet one of the 9 watching this listing so far is a govagency . . .

I'm one of the watchers but I'm not :)

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

Jim Stettler

If I was considering buying this collection for around the asking price, I would fly to Greece to see it in person.
Just me,
Jim S.

BTW I am not considering buying this collection.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

AE_Collector

Once you get them home you can turn them on and off! Then put them on their charger...Ho hummm! Maybe it's just me.

What am I offered for this NIB Nokia i6265 Slude Phone? This one is new but I have one I used for several years. I quite liked that phone!

Terry

twocvbloke

Quote from: AE_Collector on December 31, 2017, 04:58:07 PM
Once you get them home you can turn them on and off! Then put them on their charger...Ho hummm! Maybe it's just me.

The majority of the phones will probably be at least GSM capable (Single or Dual band, with later ones being Tri and Quad band (adding the north american 850 & 1900MHz bands) so world-universal) and as most of the world's GSM networks are still going, then you can pop a SIM card into the phone you want to play with and it'll still work... :)

Of course the older pre-digital phones will just be power-up only display phones, so not much use, but still fun to own I'm sure... :)