and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by Dennis Markham, December 31, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

Happy New Year!

Haf

A message from the future...happy new year everyone (1:08 am here) and 12 degrees plus (53,6 F)

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

twocvbloke

Happy new year all! Hopefully this one'll be a better one for me, given that thanks to my brother causing trouble on our street, I was arrested by the police for the first time in my life, though I will give credit to the officers involved as they treated me well and with dignity as they saw I wasn't "an idiot", so no cuffs needed, but it was an experience I really do not wish to repeat, so like I say, I hope this year'll be a better one for me... :)

AE_Collector

Ah that was all in the past right twoCV...last year. It's a new year there now!

Terry

twocvbloke

Yep, all in the past now, and thanks to the police being nice, my record is clean as a whistle as it was before the brother caused trouble, I just hope the next year will be an onwards and upwards time... :)

Dan F

Happy New Year

twocvbloke

d'aww, look at that little mousie about to be electrocuted with at least 48vDC.....

(I've drained about 1/2 a 700ml bottle of whisky, downed a beer I didn't like, and sampled some Disaronno, so I'm a wee bit tipsy at the moment!!! ;D )

dsk

Happy new year everybody. :-*

dsk

19and41

A happy, safe and prosperous new year to all of you and yours.  And thanks for another year of friendship on the site.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Greg G.

Happy New Year!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Dennis Markham

Wishing the very best to all of you for 2018.

Think of all of those Finds of the Month that are just waiting for you...........

~Dennis

Dan/Panther

A very Happy and prosperous New Year to everyone.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Haf

Even if it's a bit late for here, two o clock in the morning, still in time for most of you ;)
..I wish everyone here a Happy New Year 2019! May all yor wishes and dreams come true and many succesful and exciting phone adventures and stories!

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

Doug Rose

Happy New Year!  Home from dinner, cards with our friends......Doug
Kidphone

bobv