News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Beautiful Western Electric 307

Started by Doug Rose, September 16, 2022, 11:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Original cloth cords are perfect including the five wire line cord. Fully Dated 9 47.

Shell Dated 9 10 47 and Stamped Vermillion H7

These are not an easy find, one of Janet's $10 phones from Brimfield...Doug
Kidphone

Witty

Doug,
That's very nice! If you ever decide to get rid of it, let me know please. Would love to have it.
Great find.
Ken
Ken

FABphones

A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

oldguy

You have some great stuff on Craigslist, do you sell much on Craigslist, phones seem to never sell on Craigslist, out here in Northern California.
Gary

Doug Rose

Gary....CL and Janet's FB do well for us. Not the audience that eBay has and you do have to wade through the scammers on both  >:(  All in all I am very happy with both. CL and FB have come a long way.

You can go weeks without a nibble and then sell 1K in a week.....Doug
Kidphone

markosjal

This is the second post I have seen tonight where you talk about "Brimfield" . Would be nice to know what "Brimfield" is.
Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish

FABphones

Quote from: markosjal on November 22, 2022, 04:48:05 AM...Would be nice to know what "Brimfield" is.
A giant flea market.

Search Google for Brimfield Show Dates 2023.

https://www.tmorra.com/item/26284630
https://rove.me/to/massachusetts/brimfield-antique-show

Brimfield Antique Show runs three times a year: in May, July, and September on both sides of a mile-long stretch on Route 20 in Brimfield, central Massachusetts, about 30 minutes from Worcester. One of the world's largest antique and collectibles market attracts over 6000 dealers from different states and countries who come to sell, socialize, and learn more about their area of interest.

More than 100,000 attendees visit 12 fields, filled with tented booths lanes. You can find anything here: from furniture and design items to textiles, art, and toys. The most popular categories at the show include pottery, Americana, baskets, books, bottles, Civil War Memorabilia, clocks, Stoneware and Yelloware China, Victorian furniture, nautical items, oriental rugs, and vintage clothes. Brimfield Antique Show also features a wide range of food trucks and vendors that offer traditional, vegan and gourmet meals.

Remember to drag a wheely trolley behind you to load up all your goodies!
:D

A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

markosjal

Just remember there are try ose of us on the other end of this big country and even some in other countries. It is always helpful to provide those kinds of details.
Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish