News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Found cord board for sale

Started by CanadianGuy, May 17, 2015, 10:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanadianGuy

I was just tire kicking on this local ad, and the guy won't say how much he wants. I wasn't intending on buying it, but if he'll let it go cheap enough, maybe I'll throw him an offer. Any idea how much this would typically go for? It looks like a home made box though, doesn't it? Sorry if I was supposed to host the images instead of uploading. Will fix on request.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Fabius

It looks like someone has taken the equipment frame, jacks and and toggle switch area and added most of the missing original siding? I am looking for a switchboard like the Western Electric 551 or 555 but I think I'd pass on this one.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

DavePEI

Quote from: CanadianGuy on May 17, 2015, 10:45:12 PM
Sorry if I was supposed to host the images instead of uploading. Will fix on request.
No actually the opposite. You are far better to upload the images on  the forum diectly. Hosted images don't last forever, while those uploaded here do. With hosted images, you eventually end up with posts with images that can't be shown, and therefore don't don't make a lot of sense. So keep on doing it by uploading to the Forum. It is far better.

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001