News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

DEAR SELLER, THIS IS HOW I WANT MY PHONE PACKED

Started by Craig T, February 26, 2010, 04:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McHeath

Holy Retina Burnout Batman, that phone glows! 

You're scarin' me with these super high polished phones. ;)  That's a fantastic job you've done there.

AET

Love the phone, probably my favorite color.  My buddies call it "Buick Green" because it matches my 79 Buick :)  You did a great job cleaning that old girl up!
- Tom

finlover

WOW, what a job you did on this one!  Congratulations on a gorgeous phone.  That green number card kills me!  Okay, this town's still big enough for the two of us, but I'm checking the stagecoach schedule just in case. ;D

JorgeAmely

Craig:

Please, reveal your secrets and tell us .... why is it so shiny?

Jorge

Craig T

Quote from: finlover on March 07, 2010, 05:44:55 PM
WOW, what a job you did on this one!  Congratulations on a gorgeous phone.  That green number card kills me!  Okay, this town's still big enough for the two of us, but I'm checking the stagecoach schedule just in case. ;D

It is kind of you to mention me in the same breath Greg. I greatly appreciate it. I still have a long way to go before we can duel

Jorge, Sorry did not mean to leave you hanging, I missed this reply until just now.

No tricks here just a sore left arm! I hear there may be a new competition brewing. I shall enter a training regimen beginning tonight much like a young Rocky would.  

Tom, Jim, Dennis, thank you all for your compliments they are always appreciated  :)

PANTHER AWARD HERE I COME!!!   8)