News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Spring is upon us

Started by Kenny C, March 30, 2010, 11:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AET

My grandma is a very VERY religous person.  Just a serious holy roller.  And I've never heard her say anything mildly inappropriate.  She comes in my room while visiting and I had a pinup style poster on the wall. She looks at it and goes "Those are Fake" and I just about sh!t.
- Tom

Kenny C

Quote from: AtomicEraTom on April 01, 2010, 05:03:02 AM
My grandma is a very VERY religous person.  Just a serious holy roller.  And I've never heard her say anything mildly inappropriate.  She comes in my room while visiting and I had a pinup style poster on the wall. She looks at it and goes "Those are Fake" and I just about sh!t.

my grandma is VERY VERY religous
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan/Panther

Both of my Grandmothers were religious, I think back then it was a law.
D/P
I'm religious by choice.

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Kenny C

our whole family is we are all pentecostals
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan

Cut the grass for the first time today. Twice a garter snake emerged from the tall grass. I caught them both and gave one each to my sons. They played with them an hour and let them go. They actually got outside off the playstation 3 ! The wifey was a little upset when I brought the snakes in the house.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

AET

I'm a religious guy as well.  Nothing wrong with a little of that in your life if you ask me.
- Tom

Kenny C

Quote from: AtomicEraTom on April 03, 2010, 04:18:41 AM
I'm a religious guy as well.  Nothing wrong with a little of that in your life if you ask me.

i agree completely the world needs a few more pepole with your attitude
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

AET

Thank you very much!  Sounds like we have a few people here like that, which is good to know. 
- Tom

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

dsk

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on March 31, 2010, 04:10:25 PM
we haven't seen snow since February

The spring is coming here too:
Snow since November, soon it is gone.

Gratings from Hakadal Norway.

dsk

Craig T

Consider yourself lucky! This was just last Thursday (April 8th) in the UP of Michigan. In a 5 hour period b/w 3-8 AM this happened to us. We had 60s and 70s for two weeks up until this storm; the ground was bare and the grass was turning green.

Moral of the story: If you are crossing the bridge don't forget your jacket and gloves!

Netdewt

More Norway pictures! Well... you'll just make me want to go there more.

dsk

I understand why this thread touches religion too.
I have my belief, but I don't consider myselves as a very religious person. (some do  :) ) These posts shows me, that I'm not alone.  Touching this sensitive subject, I have to admit to look up to the elegant way the US dollar was made with: " In God we trust" But it is your freedom tho choose how to you do that.

dsk

dsk

Yesterday this:

Today:

dsk