EBAY: WE Mushroom Rotary Dial Telephone Phone LIGHTED 1958 PINK

Started by rtp129495, October 21, 2011, 09:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtp129495

WOW!!!!!
Price: US $890.00 Buy It Now

Shipping: $12.95 Economy Shipping

:o :o :o :o :o :o

I know mushroom is rare, but $890!! that seems a bit high!! am I right?

Go here to look!
http://tinyurl.com/3zwkfda

Wallphone

The seller has been trying to sell that phone for months & months. It only takes one sucker to make their day. Seems to me that they bought that phone from a Forum member with the intention of flipping it for a fast buck. So far it hasn't flipped, only flopped.
Doug Pav

Doug Rose

Harry....didn't you sell this originally on eBay?....Doug
Kidphone

HarrySmith

Yes, he bought it from me. I cant find the auction but I think I sold it for around $145.00 or so. He has come down as he started listing it at $1200.00. He also bought my 5302 mushroom creation.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

Quote from: HarrySmith on October 21, 2011, 08:17:10 PM
Yes, he bought it from me. I cant find the auction but I think I sold it for around $145.00 or so. He has come down as he started listing it at $1200.00. He also bought my 5302 mushroom creation.

If it is the same one you sold on ebaY, it was discussed here on the forum previously as well.

Terry

HarrySmith

Correct, here is the thread: http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=3956.0  EDIT: Dead link - 12/27/13

Has the link to my auction, if it still works. It also refers to an earlier discussion on it!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

I think that you better buy it back Stub! It has too much history here on the forum to let someone else get it for the paltry amount of just under $1000!

Terry

AE_Collector

Quote from: stub1953 on October 21, 2011, 11:19:31 PM
Terry,
            ???   stub

It's a regular here on the forum. A priceless collectible!

Terry

TelePlay

Quote from: AE_Collector on October 21, 2011, 11:34:46 PM

It's a regular here on the forum. A priceless collectible!

Terry

I hadn't seen it for some time but, it's back!

BIN $864.95 plus $12.95 shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301053948806

WEBellSystemChristian

AGAIN?!? I thought the seller would learn his lesson, NOBODY WANTS $900 FOR A MUSHROOM PHONE!!!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

WesternElectricBen

That is rough, I doubt they paid the 22.00 that I paid for mine, or he would actually decrease the price..

Ben

WesternElectricBen

Dang..

You would think he would try selling it at 500, but I guess not.. Well, Harry must not feel too bad, at least the person didn't flip it..

Ben

HarrySmith

I was considering buying it back from him ;D
He also has a Black one he puts up now & then which he was aking the same price for :o
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Contempra

It is not tomorrow the day before that I will buy a phone even rare, at this price. No, never even... a hundred dollars is a reasonable price but not at $800. that is my own opinion. ;)