News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Mediterranean Blue with gray cord

Started by Gilas, June 03, 2013, 10:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilas

I was up and getting ready for court when I checked my phone to see what was new on Ebay.  The newest listing was http://tinyurl.com/mr3ntxo with a $33.33 buy out.  Didn't even take time to fully read the description at that price.  Can't wait to get it and dive in.  This is the one 500 color that I have always wanted to get but was always just out of range for me.  

Tom B

Great score! I got my Med Blue on a buy it now for $45. The bargains still come along every now and then
Tom

LarryInMichigan

WesternElectricBen

My gosh... Morel to story, don't save up cash by avoiding eBay!
Ben

Mr. Bones

What a great buy! I'll have to pay more attention, after missing one like that! ;)

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

AE40FAN

Gilas, the phone gods must be shining down on you because this  must be the 4th awesome low priced soft plastic 500 find you've had in the past 3 months!  Find of the month for sure...

MagicMo

So happy for you!! ;D
Good things happen to good people.
Cheers,
Mo
Practice Kindness :)

Gilas

Thanks guys.  I really can't wait to get this one. I've drooled on all the ones I've seen listed and bid on them as well but always seemed to get out of my range.

AE40FAN

Quote from: Gilas on June 03, 2013, 07:14:32 PM
Thanks guys.  I really can't wait to get this one. I've drooled on all the ones I've seen listed and bid on them as well but always seemed to get out of my range.

Let's hope It arrives safely!  I just recently received one wrapped in a plastic bag with a couple pieces of Styrofoam even after I left instructions.  I'm lucky it arrived undamaged.  Now, I'm contemplating on what I leave for feedback. 

Phonesrfun

Great find!

I recently bought one from another collector and I paid a lot more than you did!

-Bill G

Doug Rose

Nice hit Mike....right place....right time....Doug
Kidphone

Gilas

Well I got the phone today and it looks great.  There is a spot on the cradle that it appears a small hole was somehow melted into it.  Sure sanding and cleaning will help some and then I can see what I am left with as far as damage, maybe using some of the ideas I have seen here will allow me to fill it.  Other than that the phone is in great shape with all matching dates inside.

Russ Kirk

Nice find!  It is my birthday phone I have been seeking.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

WesternElectricBen

To me it looks like its been drilled in, possibly a failed lamp phone?

LarryInMichigan

You don't want a defective phone with a hole in the side, do you?  I will be willing take it off your hands ;)

Larry