• If you want to register early, just mark how
many tables you would like and send a check for the total to:
Ray Kotke,
P.O. Box 37, Bath, MI 48808.

Please note: All net proceeds this year will be donated
equally to ATCA & TCI. You can also register usingPayPal at:
paypalmurp@gmail.com.
• Please put in the "note box" how many tables that you would
like and if you are planning on attending the Friday night get-together at the show hall.

Accommodations: Red Roof Inn - (517) 332-2575.
Book early so the horse show doesn't get your room!
There are many other hotels in the Lansing area, too.
For FANTASTIC hamburgers, pizza, & Smelt dinners,
go to LEO'S LODGE just down the street from the Red Roof Inn. Leo's
Lodge is located on Jolly Rd. (Jolly Rd exit on I-127 North, then right ½ mile
on the right; it looks like a Log Cabin!)

E-mail: kleenax@gmail.com
Phone: (517) 230-6730 (EST)

-Bill G

Phonesrfun

More and updated Michigan show information:

This was recently posted by Ray Kotke on another forum.  Please open the pdf attachment below.
-Bill G

bwanna

thank you for the info, bill. i may actually be able to attend :)
donna

McHeath

Go for it bwanna, the shows are pretty fun and the prices great. 

Wallphone

Bwanna,  Dennis and I will be there.
We need at least three people for a group picture for the archives.
Dougpav

Dennis Markham

There are some more Michigan people here.  Anyone else going to go?  Larry?  JohnS?  CraigT?  I know I'm forgetting others.....

LarryInMichigan

I would love to go, but I will not be able to.  If you buy too many bargains while you're there, I will be happy to take some of them off of your hands.

Larry

Craig T

I would like to go and most likely will not. It is a good 6 hours for me to get there. Stranger things have happened. So if you hear some goofball declaring that he is El Guapo... ;D

Dennis Markham

Will there be anyone from the Forum at the Mason, MI show tomorrow?  I know DougPav will be there as will I.

I'll be the guy that looks like he stayed up too late, got up too early, drove two hours and spilled coffee on himself. :)

~Dennis

savageje

Dennis:

I will be there.  I am excited.  This will be my first show.  I drove up from Indianapolis and dragged my Dad along with me.  We're staying in Lansing tonight.

I look forward to meeting some of you.

Jim

Dennis Markham

The attendance at the Mason show was light.  Ray Kotke and Gene Doom organized the show.  Those that were there did have a nice time.  It was nice to shake some hands and see the faces to go with the names. When I spoke with Ray he said he didn't realize that Easter was so early this year and conflicted with the show.  Many collectors called during the week to cancel their tables.  I don't know how many tables full of phones there were but much less than the expected fifty.

Ray did have a purple 302 on display that I assume he manufactured.  I didn't have a chance to talk with him about that phone.  He was a busy guy trying to greet and talk with everyone.

DougPav and I did have the opportunity to meet with Jim Savage (savageje) and his father who drove all the way from Indianapolis, spending the night near-by.

I got so busy looking at things that I only took a few shots.  Doug sent me a couple of his so together we have a few to post.  I'm sure Jim took some photos and perhaps he'll post one or two here.  Overall it was a fun trip and I'm glad I went.  Of course it's not that far for me, just under two hours.  I was back home by noon.

Apparently Ray can only get this facility the first weekend in April.  I believe he wrote on the TCI list that there won't be an Easter conflict again until 2015. 

Sorry for the blurry photo of Ray...he was doing a lot of moving around!

Dennis Markham

A couple more...........

I didn't ask questions about the green AE40...but it looks like a painted set...otherwise a good deal for $100!

bwanna

thank you for the photos & narrative of the show, dennis. that purple 302 is certainly an eye catcher  8)
i have the show marked on my calendar for next year. :)
donna

savageje

It was great to meet Dennis and Doug.  I managed to pick up a few items, like a WE 202 (complete with subset), a rotary butt set (has much more character than my $30 touch tone one from Lowe's), and a slightly damaged non-dial Kellogg 925.  Dad and I hit a bunch of antique malls in southern MI before heading home, where I scored my first AE90 for the grand total of $5.  Other than looking a little bit rough in that picture, (then explaining my purchases to my wife when I got home) I had a great time.  Hope to make the show in Springfield, OH which I think is in May.

Dennis Markham

Yea, Jim, it's not one of my favorite photos of myself either!

I'd love to see some photos of those phones when you get time.