News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Mason MI Show 2014, April 5

Started by c64man, March 14, 2014, 08:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c64man

Just curious to know who all is going to the Mason MI Show the first weekend in April

My son and I will be there,  this is our first telephone show.   We are looking for a Phone booth with payphone for our deck. 

Cant wait :)

<edit> added show announcement from TCI page.  Terry

Mr. Bones

Quote from: c64man on March 14, 2014, 08:09:14 PM
Just curious to know who all is going to the Mason MI Show the first weekend in April

My son and I will be there,  this is our first telephone show.   We are looking for a Phone booth with payphone for our deck. 

Cant wait :)
Just read this post, and giving the trip some consideration. I have a younger brother in Grand Rapids, 80-ish miles away, and I am long overdue for a get-together.

It would be my first telephone show, as well.

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

tallguy58

Mine's a 5 hour drive, but I might just go.

Heck, if I can drive 4 hours to Detroit for comics what's another hour?

;D :o
Cheers........Bill

Fabius

I am 2 hours away from the show location. I will be there and I will have two tables. Display items with some stuff for sale. Looking forward in meeting old and new friends.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

WesternElectricBen

You guys are complaining about being 4-5 hours away, and I thought 9 hrs away wasn't bad. Compared to our soon to be 16 hour drive to Lancaster!

Ben

kleenax

Quote from: c64man on March 14, 2014, 08:09:14 PM
Looks like most that are interested are coming, so I don't have much to add except that I just now added 30-registrants, and honestly, I think there are going to be GOBS of great finds at this show since there are several collectors that are getting MORE THAN 3 tables each because they have so much stuff to bring! You know what that means, right? LOW prices, and LOTS of different phones!  ;-) By the way, I think that I will have AT LEAST 5 tables full of stuff, including new-old-stock coiled cordage, and many many parts.

Just come on over people; you can register at the door on Saturday morning!
If you need more info, Terry was nice enough to post the TCI listing and agenda at the bottom of this post (Thanks Terry:)

Ray
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

tallguy58

Hey Ray, you bringing subset covers for302 bases?
Cheers........Bill

WesternElectricBen

c64man

My son and I are working on building our display stand right now.  Just got back from home depot.  We will be easy to spot.  We will have the commodore 64 and Apple IIGS modeming through a PBX to the internet

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: c64man on March 28, 2014, 08:17:38 PM
My son and I are working on building our display stand right now.  Just got back from home depot.  We will be easy to spot.  We will have the commodore 64 and Apple IIGS modeming through a PBX to the internet

Awesome, could you please give us a picture on when it is complete, as people like me, who can not go?

Ben

c64man

Packing up tonight.  Heading down to Mason tomarrow.  Got a 2 hour drive tomarrow.  Going to hit a few places in lansing,  flea markets antique stores and the like and be down tomarrow night for the meet and greet & set up

WesternElectricBen