News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Repo candlestick to use

Started by Pourme, June 04, 2016, 09:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pourme

I really don't know why I purchased this reproduction. Well, yes I do. With the addition of my PBX I am thinking about what phone to place where in the system. So far they are mostly displayed in one area or in the repair room. I wanted to have a candlestick in good working order with "modern" technology I could use anywhere I wanted it. A novelty phone I could use. This one looks like it fit the bill. I like the cloth covered cords, gives it a "genuine" look and feel. Might be just the phone to place poolside to act as a conversation piece!

I think the brand name (missing from this one) is Siecle. Anyone have any specific knowledge about this piece?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Candle-stick-Phone-/331861671987

Benny

=====================

EDIT: Seller Description - "Reproduction Candle Stick Phone. Excellent Condition and it Works! Has actual bells that ring, not Digital. The Cloth covered cord is so cool and authentic looking! Measures 12.5 inches High. The base is 6 inches across."
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

cloyd

Benny,
As reproduction phones go, that one is a beauty.  I like where they put the buttons.  I am sure it will work as a conversation piece.  Did you win it?
Tina
-- I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it. - Van Gogh -- 1885

andre_janew

You may be right about the brand name.  There is one like it for a price of $30 on eBay right now.  It has the Siecle brand name on the bottom.

Pourme

That's what I was going on....Saw that as well...
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service