News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

SOLD: 1949 Royal Quiet De Luxe Manual Typewriter

Started by Telephones_etc, June 17, 2019, 12:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telephones_etc

Got a beautiful 1949 Royal Quiet De Luxe manual portable typewriter for sale! This machine is in immaculate condition -- no scratches, dents, or any cosmetic damage, and the whole thing works perfectly! Calculated shipping, BIN $250, offers above $200 will be considered. PM if interested!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273889764291 ( dead link 03-14-21 )

:)
"The day will come when the man at the telephone will be able to see the distant person to whom he is speaking."

-Alexander Graham Bell

Telephones_etc

Just realized that I'm not sure if this should, since it is an ad for a typewriter, be posted here in Classifieds, or in Other Telephone Information » Off Topic » Phonographs, Typewriters, Vacuums, Calculators, Juke Boxes, Slot Machines & Cameras. Or should it be under Auction Talk since it's to an eBay listing? (see quote)

QuoteThe purpose of the For Sale board is Member to Member interactions/transactions. Anything posted in a Classified Ad in this board that is linked to or found to be on another sale site, such as eBay, Craigslist, ETSY or whatever, will be a violation of this Board restrictions and the listing will be moved to Auction Talk (the Forum Board created to describe, make note of or identify items for sale on those sites).
- DavePEI

Could someone point me in the right direction :P
"The day will come when the man at the telephone will be able to see the distant person to whom he is speaking."

-Alexander Graham Bell

andre_janew

You're right about it being an off topic item.  I think the moderators will move it to the right place eventually.

Telephones_etc

-Alexander Graham Bell