News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Posting pics with quoted responses.

Started by Greg G., June 16, 2014, 05:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

I've noticed for a while that when replying to a post using a quote (which I often do), the ability to include pictures isn't available.  I have to post the reply and quote, then go back and click "modify" in order to add pictures.  The "Attachments and other options" menu only appears when you do a reply with no quote.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

TelePlay

Briny,

When I hit quote to your post, I got the attachment link at the bottom and when I clicked on it, I had the ability to add photos. Don't have a clue as to why you can't.

DavePEI

Quote from: Brinybay on June 16, 2014, 05:08:02 PM
I've noticed for a while that when replying to a post using a quote (which I often do), the ability to include pictures isn't available.  I have to post the reply and quote, then go back and click "modify" in order to add pictures.  The "Attachments and other options" menu only appears when you do a reply with no quote.
Test. Don't know why you can't do this, Briny... Cold it be your choice of editor in your profile?
EG. setting Quick Reply vs. the WYSIWYG editor?

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Greg G.

Quote from: DavePEI on June 16, 2014, 10:13:11 PM
Quote from: Brinybay on June 16, 2014, 05:08:02 PM
Test. Don't know why you can't do this, Briny... Cold it be your choice of editor in your profile?
EG. setting Quick Reply vs. the WYSIWYG editor?

Dave

That worked, thanks!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

WesternElectricBen

I too, had the same problem. Thanks guys!

Ben