News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Free for Pickup: Gone - 1A2 KSUs / Phones / Parts

Started by njh621, September 17, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

njh621

I've moved on from 1A2 key gear, and since I anticipate a move in the near future, it's time to let this stuff go to another good home. All of this equipment is located in the Baltimore/DC Metro Area and is free for pickup.

If you are interested in anything below, please send me a PM to arrange for pickup!

Current inventory:

- Western Electric 513 KSU with 19C2 Power Unit
- Western Electric 515 KSU with 20C2 Power Unit
- Western Electric 584C 13 KTU Card Rack
- Western Electric 20B2 Power Unit
- Various Western Electric/ITT/Northern Telecom 2564 sets
- x2 ITT 2831 sets
- Various Amp ends/Spare Lamps/Etc
- Amp Champ crimping tool
- Large spool of Northern Telecom 25-pair cable (probably 500ft or so)
- Tempo Sidekick 7B Tester

JB-Alert

Hi, I just read your Sept 17 post for the first time.  Do you have any of the 400 type KTUs left?  While I'm not local (living in Orlando), I would pay for the shipping.  Thanks for checking.  Jim

TelePlay

Quote from: jb-alert on January 16, 2018, 10:48:13 PM
Hi, I just read your Sept 17 post for the first time.  Do you have any of the 400 type KTUs left?  While I'm not local (living in Orlando), I would pay for the shipping.  Thanks for checking.  Jim

As an FYI, njh621 has not logged on to the forum since October 19, 2017, 08:40:48 PM so while he may in the future, the if and when are quite unknown. Just saying so you don't get frustrated if you do not hear back from him in a short period of time.

Jim Stettler

Quote from: jb-alert on January 16, 2018, 10:48:13 PM
OT
Jim,
There is a phone show in Maitland, FL (Orlando area) this Saturday.
http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=19529.0
You should attend. Phone shows are a great way to find phones and parts.
I will be attending, and bringing some clear telephones.
Jim S. (Colorado)
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

HarrySmith

Yes, the Maitland show is great! Been there many times, always great stuff. It is very close to Orlando but 3 hours from me. I may not make it this year.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"