1 (3.4%)
Sargeguy's 301A Fiddleback wit hOST receiver & 7 digit transmitter for $155
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Snake

AE_Collector

Quote from: Reptile_Master on March 07, 2012, 11:03:11 PM
I'm dizzy with anticipation! ;D

Yes, be prepared to "PAY OFF THAT MORTGAGE" and clean out the garage for "A NEW CAR", all with the CRPF winnings that could be coming your way!

Terry

AE_Collector

Quote from: Reptile_Master on March 08, 2012, 10:30:57 PM
Did I win.  :o

Hope you aren't losing sleep over it cause the poll doesn't end until Sunday night. BUT, looking promising AND I think we are almost at a record number of votes cast! 28. Maybe we can get a couple more votes by then for a total of 30 (or more)!

Don't run your car over a cliff or upgrade your house by a half million $ or more in the mean time though.

Stay tuned........

Terry

Snake

Quote from: AE_collector on March 08, 2012, 11:49:02 PM
"Hope you aren't losing sleep over it"...
"Don't run your car over a cliff or upgrade your house by a half million $ or more in the mean time though."

I thought it was just a tie breaker, I didn't know it was until Sunday. :D
Better tell the construction crew to skedattle until Monday.  ;)

AE_Collector

Well, close enough to Sunday night cut off for voting (what with losing an hour due to Daylight Savings time kicking in and all).

Looks as though Reptile_Master's $5 soft plastic yellow 1956 500 has indeed walked away with more votes than any other entry this month. That means he can invite the contractors back to finish off the 10,000 square foot addition to his house that has the project name "the Phone room". About the time he gets back from the Maserati dealer he should be able to begin installing the phones to finish off the addition.

Congrats Reptile_Master! And thanks to all the other participants this month. Reptile_Master has invited you all over for a soda pop "once the dust settles".

Terry

Snake

Quote from: AE_collector on March 11, 2012, 02:25:13 PM
Well, close enough to Sunday night cut off for voting (what with losing an hour due to Daylight Savings time kicking in and all).

Looks as though Reptile_Master's $5 soft plastic yellow 1956 500 has indeed walked away with more votes than any other entry this month. That means he can invite the contractors back to finish off the 10,000 square foot addition to his house that has the project name "the Phone room". About the time he gets back from the Maserati dealer he should be able to begin installing the phones to finish off the addition.

Congrats Reptile_Master! And thanks to all the other participants this month. Reptile_Master has invited you all over for a soda pop "once the dust settles".

Terry

Finally my mind will be at ease! I was really worried there for a while I was going to have to tell everyone "Sorry, I was just kidding, I don't have any money to pay you." What Terry says is true, once I get a 10,000 square foot "Phone Room" EVERYONE is invited, and there will be free drinks and 500's for everyone! ;)

As far as the phone is concerned, it has been completely restored, and I will be using it at my work bench!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

;D Really though, Dennis still has it, and is in the process of getting it all finished up. There will be pictures posted when finished!

HarrySmith

If that is for real I demand a recount ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Snake