News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Three Princess Phones

Started by tell302man, January 13, 2013, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tell302man

Found three Princess phones for 30 dollars. All work and are in good shape.  Found them today in Wythville Va at a antique mall. I am pretty happy about the price!

John S

Very cool...Love the black  one.

John

George Knighton

Somewhat like you, I've found myself accumulating 701's and 702's.

I can't put my finger on it.  There's just something sort of neat about them.

Quote from: tell302man on January 13, 2013, 01:22:35 AM
Found them today in Wythville Va at a antique mall.

What're you doing in Wytheville?

That's a beautiful part of the world, but it's very hard to make a living in those counties, and when you dig into the economics of that part of Virginia it can get a little depressing.

The compromise for me was Culpeper, which is close enough to the Blue Ridge to have a view on a clear day, but still just a 30 min train ride from NoVA, or a 60 minute drive.
Annoying new poster.

paul-f

That's a nice variety of sets -- Rotary and Touch Tone, with a relatively scarce hardwired 2702.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

tell302man

George I live close to Wythville in WV and in my opinion in is one of the most beautiful places I have seen. I am near a even more sad area in Bluefield/Princeton WV. I am finding lots of phones here recently. They had a Red Push button desk phone for 29 dollars but I passed it up because I already have one.

George Knighton

Quote from: tell302man on January 13, 2013, 11:55:42 AM
George I live close to Wythville in WV and in my opinion in is one of the most beautiful places I have seen. I am near a even more sad area in Bluefield/Princeton WV. I am finding lots of phones here recently. They had a Red Push button desk phone for 29 dollars but I passed it up because I already have one.

You almost make me want to drive out there to reacquaint myself with the hills...and to maybe see what phones are around.  :-)
Annoying new poster.