News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

The only black plastic phone I'd love to have in my collection -- 10 Button Black Princess

Started by monophone_lover, April 25, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monophone_lover

it on ebay now

==================

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Western-Electric-Bell-10-Button-Pushbutton-Princess-Phone-Black/302712683228

Edit: eBay URL, seller description and bottom image added for forum posterity

Seller Description:  "Vintage early "princess" model push button telephone in good condition....This is a model 1702B Princess model with a date code of Feb 1967...I have had several of these and can't recall having one in black before....The phone is intact and in good condition overall, it rang and the receiver seems to work, but I wasn't able to dial out on it....The handset here is marked as shown, and its a G3 code on it....Rubber bottom is still on this and a bit worn like usual...It looks like the phone was recorded at some point, has a long line cord with a tiny telephone connector....The body is in really good shape with no cracks or issues, the color is nice and even, it has a notch cut out in the back, I'm not sure if that was where the line used to attach or it if was cut at a later point."
Rob
ATCA # 4057