News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Insignia at bottom of profile/signature

Started by Pvt-telco, April 24, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pvt-telco

Can someone please tell me how I would put the telephone collectors international insignia at the bottom of my profile like i see some members do here? thank you.

TelePlay

Go to your Profile page, same place you added your avatar

Hover over Modify Profile and in the box that drops down, click on Forum Profile, #1

Scroll down to the Signature area and create your signature in the box to the right, #2

When done, click on Change Profile, #3

To get the TCI icon in the message, you need to have a copy of it saved to your saved somewhere and place the image location between the img .. /img code in the signature box.

In the attached example, it seems I have uploaded a copy of the TCI logo to my PhotoBucket account.

Any questions, ask.

Pvt-telco

Quote from: TelePlay on April 24, 2017, 03:24:17 PM
Go to your Profile page, same place you added your avatar

Hover over Modify Profile and in the box that drops down, click on Forum Profile, #1

Scroll down to the Signature area and create your signature in the box to the right, #2

When done, click on Change Profile, #3

To get the TCI icon in the message, you need to have a copy of it saved to your saved somewhere and place the image location between the img .. /img code in the signature box.

In the attached example, it seems I have uploaded a copy of the TCI logo to my PhotoBucket account.

Any questions, ask.
Thankyou John I got it. ;)