"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Protel 7000 board manual and software

Started by rickthegeek, March 09, 2016, 02:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickthegeek

Hi!

I have a Protel 7000 phone that I've managed to get working mostly, but, there are a few issues I have in certain "free" area codes still asking for money.

Is there anyone that has a "complete" programming manual that lists all options?

The manuals put out by G-tel and payphone 411 don't have all the options, just the basic info to get it work on G-tel's service.

Also, is there anyone that has a copy of the Protel software - I think that the expressnet software is what I'm looking for - but there is another software out there called Panorama that was the newer software that Protel used...

Protel has informed me that they no longer support payphones so I don't feel so bad in asking for their software :)

-Rick

HarrySmith

I believe we have a member who is proficient in these. I do not recall his name and I do not think he has been on lately but I believe he has posted a lot of info and software on here. Have you searched the payphone section for Protel?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

It is Jim...Payphone installer.

This topic covers the programming pretty well and gives info to download the Protel from a program that Jim wrote for us "Protel collectors".

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=7631.0

Terry