News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Started by stub, February 16, 2010, 07:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stub

Hi everybody,
                       Let's give a new member , Kenneyc1955, a warm welcome !!!
    He's a very nice young man of 13yrs. and his only habit , that I know of , is collecting old phones. He loves to work on these things!
                  I think the collecting bug got a good bite on him already!!!!!!!stub

Kenneth Stubblefield

LarryInMichigan

Welcome Kenney.  Its always nice to see young people with constructive hobbies. 

Boy, by the time he is my age, he will have thousands of phones  :).

Larry

bingster

Welcome to the forum, Kenneyc1955! :)
= DARRIN =

bwanna

welcome, kenny...i applaud your interest in 'tinkering'. i love to see young people with a hands-on versus virtual aptitude  :)

larry, by the time he is MY age, he will probably have a million phones. ;)
donna

Dennis Markham

Welcome Kenny.  You'll find a lot of friendly people around these parts.  Please let us all know if we can be of some help.

~Dennis

Dan/Panther

Quote from: bwanna on February 16, 2010, 09:10:43 PM
welcome, kenny...i applaud your interest in 'tinkering'. i love to see young people with a hands-on versus virtual aptitude  :)

larry, by the time he is MY age, he will probably have a million phones. ;)

You may be right Bwanna, God knows he has plenty of time.... :o :o
D/P

Kenny, welcome to our family.

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Craig T

Welcome aboard Kenny, good to meet you  -Craig

bwanna

& by the time he reaches your age d/p, he will have had a chance to own every old phone in the world :P :)

kenny, pay no attention to the man behind the panther ;)
donna

Dan/Panther

Bwanna;
I Love You !!!  :-* :-* ;D
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

AET

Welcome Kenney!!  Thank you for finally making me feel like an old man at the ripe old age of 19 :) Glad to see ya here!!!
- Tom

McHeath

QuoteWelcome Kenney!!  Thank you for finally making me feel like an old man at the ripe old age of 19  Glad to see ya here!!!

Ha!  It has begun Tom, soon you too will know the joys of being the "Old Guy". ;)  You can start hanging out at McDonalds with the gray hair guys having breakfast soon. ;)

rp2813

Hey Ken,

I started collecting phones around your same age.  Back then, they weren't all that easy to come by because the Phone Company owned all of them.  Once in a while you'd find a reitred older model in thrift store or at a flea market and that was it, but the older models were exactly what I was looking for, so it worked out.

Things have changed and now you can find phones of all types for sale not only in thrift stores and flea markets, but also right at your fingertips on ebay or craigslist. 

Welcome to the group.  You'll have fun here and find all the help you could ever need with any phone-related project.

Ralph
Ralph

Kenny C

You all are just too kind
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Tonyrotary

A little late but WELCOME!

Doug Rose

Kenny...welcome....its always nice to have a younger view on collecting. I was 13 once, right around the time Bell invented the phone.....good luck....Doug
Kidphone