News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Florida Phone Show

Started by HarrySmith, January 04, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

The annual Florida show in Maitland is just over 2 weeks away! I am going to try to attend.

WINTER FLORIDA GET-A-WAY
ANTIQUE TELEPHONE / INSULATOR SHOW
JANUARY 20, 2018

The annual Winter Telephone Show will be held on January 20th 2018 at the Germaine Marvel
Building 210 W. Packwood ave, Maitland, fl.
The Show is across the street from the Maitland Telephone Museum.

Sat morning setup at 7am, Tables $25 each, additional tables $15 includes registration.
Buyer only registration $5
There will be coffee/muffins for all included in your table/buyer registration and for purchase grilled chicken, hamburgers sausage/onion sandwiches from 11am-1pm
We will have a separate table for your unwanted items to be sold for donations to the Museum.

Space is limited so please contact Paul for your table needs.

Contact Paul Miklula 407-365-4686 email wecoman@bellsouth.net
650 Chapman Ct, Oviedo, FL
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jim Stettler

Got to Cocoa, FL last night. Been hanging out with friends all day. Heading to Maitland for the Show tomorrow. Life is good.
If your at the show, stop and say hi.

My table will have a Strowger Stick, Clear WE 2500, Clear SC 500 w/box, Clear blue AE 40, and a Clear German desk set. There will be a few other items as well.

If I am away from the table, I will be wandering around wearing  a camo-style  Aussie outback hat
Have fun, I will
Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Jim Stettler

It was a fun show.  I bought a large format BSP and 2 photos. Hauled everything  back, except for the Strowger. Will probably attend next year.
Jim S.

I did not take any photos at the show
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

AE_Collector

Quote from: Jim S. on January 19, 2018, 09:04:25 PM
My table will have a Strowger Stick, Clear WE 2500, Clear SC 500 w/box, Clear blue AE 40, and a Clear German desk set. There will be a few other items as well.

If I am away from the table, I will be wandering around ....
Jim S.

And once you get back to your table you will be trying to figure out where everything went!!!

Clear blue 40.....tell me more....

Strowger stick...what type?

Terry