News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

SOLD == FOR SALE == GRAY 3 SLOT COIN COLLECTOR w/151AL CANDLESTICK PERFECT WORKING ORDER

Started by robert_m, January 10, 2019, 09:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert_m

For consideration a WE 151AL and  Gray Coin collector - properly operating, must put in coin to make call.  I spent 20+ hours on the circuits for this and over 1300 in costs so time to move on to next project - price 2395.00 shipped in lower 48 - it is one of kind, and I will not make another that will be sold, to much time and labor involved, I'm pleased with how this came out the next one i make will solely be for my collection and will not be for sale until i croke (what my wife does with it after i croke i can careless, but will not sell another one as the labor alone is to expensive.).  This would be known as a prepay - basically any coin will allow call (period correct 5 cents)

Note: local pickup in Elgin Il can be arranged, and will reduce the price by 150.00 (2145.00 if you pickup).

Price increased 100.00 due to adding allowing inbound calling, and additional LDB-3 and relay required for this function.
see detailed pics:

robert_m

More pics - and update pic of controller.....

robert_m

More Pics, and pic of network used.....

robert_m

I have listed it on eBAY as well:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Western-Electric-151al-with-Gray-Coin-Collector-Payphone-/264131077363

Oviousely 200.00 higher to cover the "charges" ebay makes me pay and paypal make me pay if it sells., not even sure the 200.00 increase on it will cover the charges.

robert_m

i already received to redicilous offers one for 300.00 and one for 900.00, no and no..... :)

robert_m

Item is no longer for sale at listed price, as another 350.00 bucks into it making it work properlly, having to buy a pani 61610 to run it since rotary not working on ooma, charter, or with rotatone, digi devices on these voi lines, spent another 150.00 on the pani and an additional 7 hours making it "pretty".  It is all setup as modular, the phone itself is rj45 to the controller. Connections are rj11 to the pani station and co ports, and controller connects to main voip / ooma in on rj11 white cord.
i would entertain offers, but to be clear i will not take a penny less than 3K period.....yes know costly but considering the time investment, the parts, getting it all etc, I'm already in the hole on this but it was for me, and once i adde dit all up im upsidedown, and wife not happy.... :)  SHIPPING WOULD BE EXTRA, LOCAL PICKUP WOULD BE ALLOWED CHICAGO AREA.

robert_m