News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Comkey Devices

Started by Babybearjs, February 27, 2019, 07:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

does anyone know if the TCI Library has any BSP's that over the accessories and Apparatus Units from the Comkey systems? I'm trying to find out more about the #30AM Apparatus Unit... there is one on Ebay and I'm interested in it...
John

Jim Stettler

You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Babybearjs

that come up empty... there is no listing for a #30 Apparatus Unit.
John

paul-f

Quote from: Babybearjs on February 28, 2019, 12:26:04 AM
that come up empty... there is no listing for a #30 Apparatus Unit.

I followed Jim's suggestion and did a site Google search for "Comkey 30a" and got a reference to BSP 518-450-106.

Guessing that there are other Comkey 416-related BSPs in that section, I tried a standard search for "518 450" and got several promising BSP references.

Also, a standard search for "Comkey 416" returns a good list of possible sources.

If you still come up empty, try contacting Steve Hart. He has posted on Facebook that he has a working Comkey 416 system and has added personal lines to several of his sets.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Babybearjs

:) found it! it was in a BSP that I didn't have. strange I have the basic BSP's yet this one shows the 30AM and its connections. I think I passed it when I was looking thinking it was talking about just the phone sets. I have it now. Thanks for the help.
John

paul-f

You're welcome.  Which one was it? I'll add a comment to the description so it will be easier for others to find later.

Babybearjs

it was 518-450-106. I did not include it in my collection because I thought it just covered the phone sets.
John

paul-f

Thanks John. I added some text to some of the descriptions.

Babybearjs

thanks Paul, that will help. trying to find certain things is kind of hard in the Library when the search comes back empty...
John