ATCA & TCI

jsowers

Greg, I hope you have a Happy Birthday!
Jonathan

AE_Collector

Hey Briny, have a Happy Birthday!

Terry

Dennis Markham

Hope you're having a Happy Birthday, Greg!

DavePEI

The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Mr. Bones

Happy Birthday, Greg!

I hope that your day was wonderful, and filled with the important things in life!

Many thanks for all that you bring to the forum, with your collection, knowledge, assistance, and accumulated experience. It is very much appreciated by me!

With my very best regards for you, and yours!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Kenton K

Greg G.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes!  Anita and I planned out the day for something fun, then hors d'oeuvres and a desert for lunch, and dinner later.  Then we realized that as old folk, we couldn't do all that in one day, so we spread it out over 2 days.  So today we just did the fun and lunch, dinner out tomorrow.  We visited the Ripley's Believe It Or Not exhibit at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, then appetizers and desert at the Space Needle.  That was enough, then we went home and took a nap. 
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

dsk

AE_Collector

Annddd....we've missed Gregs birthday. Well, not really....we just wanted him to have a peaceful birthday and now that it's behind him we can let him know that we hope he had a good one!

Looking back on the topic, I notice that Briny only has a birthday every third year (2011, 2014, 2017) and unfortunately for him, this IS the year!

Terry

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

19and41