and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello from New Hampshire!

Started by Key2871, March 20, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Key2871

My name is Ken, just joined this group.
I am a former member of the ATCA .
I saw this group several times and decided to join up.

I am into 1A2 key systems, and am currently working with a 551C, with just s few extensions.
Been looking at several posts and really enjoying every thing I've seen.

I look forward to coming up to date with everything here.

Ken,
KEN

HarrySmith

Welcome to the asylum! You have found the best forum on the net. Full of guys with tons of knowledge & experience that love to help. I am guessing since you were a club member you are already infected with Phoneitis, everyone here is! We love pictures!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Dan/Panther

Welcome Ken.,
You found the right place.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

RB

Doug Rose

Welcome Ken, I remember you well from the ATCA. Welcome to the Forum, great group of Guys and Gals here. What took you so long  8)....Doug
Kidphone

Key2871

Hi Guys, A wonderful obsession it is too. (That's what it was called in the other forum I was part of for a long time)
I remember Doug, still have that Allentel rack mount key set with your switch? Kinda miss that, but don't have the room for it anymore anyway.

I have already been reading some posts already, and what a cool site! Y'all are spoiled here, but glad I get to come in the play box with the rest of you.
Love reading about the hordes and barn finds you guys have found, its so fun to find what you don't expect to find, then go home and get to clean up and enjoy your finds.
I havn't been out looking for quite some time, and I sure do miss it.
KEN

Key2871

This is way new for me to figure how to navigate this site.
Anyone have tricks on finding new Post's?
A lot of the time I'm here, I'm on my smartphone, and it's a real trick to find thing's. I get to use my PC when the kids are off it, later at night. I'm so used to another forum at a place I was very active in, that was easy to get used to and find new post's, but it wasn't nearly as vast as this one is.
I was part of pachosldb.com for years, and even did a repair guide there and offered free information on how to trouble shoot those games.
KEN

poplar1

At the top right of page, there is a box with your avatar and screen name. Below the name, click on the link that says "Show unread posts since last visit."
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

oldguy

Welcome Ken, you will have fun here. We are all infected.
Gary

Ken, Welcome to CRPF.

HarrySmith

Quote from: poplar1 on March 20, 2018, 03:53:18 PM
At the top right of page, there is a box with your avatar and screen name. Below the name, click on the link that says "Show unread posts since last visit."

One more tip, change your setting to show newer posts on top. The default is showing the on the bottom of the page. It makes it easier to not have to scroll to the bottom of the page. I aslo might be con fusing when someone says "see my post above", it is actually below now.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Key2871

Thanks, I still have to figure out how to put up an avatar. To say nothing about settings.
But Yea, my fever is running High since coming aboard.
Ahh I love telephones!! :D
KEN

Key2871

Oh, and Doug I found this place about a year ago, but had trouble figuring out how to sign up. Even this time it wasn't easy, but smart phones are not the best to navigate with.
KEN

Doug Rose

Kidphone