News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

SOLD! == > FOR SALE -- AE LPR 86 55

Started by Stinky, January 31, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinky

Hello, my name is Stinky and I am a newbie here. After the sale of my parents house I was cleaning out the garage and found 2 swords and a AE LPR 86 55 3 slot pay phone in the rafters. The phone has dial tone when plugged in. I am looking for info. on the phone with the goal of selling it. I found this website and figured you guys are the ones who would appreciate it. Thanks for your help, Stinky.

AE_Collector

Probably LPB not LPR though there were LPA, LPB and LPC models.

Presumably it is one already modified for home use if it has a cord and plug. The vault door looks like one for home use payphones and no upper housing lock.

Terry

Stinky

Thanks Terry, let me know if you or someone else is interested in this piece of history.

AE_Collector

Noticing that it has been converted to Blue Boards inside....is there any chance that they may have been redesignated LPR .. R for Refurbished to the Blue Board version since it no longer likely mattered whether it started out as an A, B or C?

Worth a bit as Parts or a project but may be worth more to someone who wants one for the wall in the Man Cave rather than Telephone Collectors who tend to try to put things back into their original factory condition.

Terry

Stinky

Phone is sold. No delete button for post. Thanks for your consideration. Cheers.