News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Mental Health Day

Started by Doug Rose, November 18, 2013, 03:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Sitting o the porch on November 18th sipping a cold one. Grass is green but everything else is gone. No flowres  ;D,  no leaves on the trees. Still 64 degrees and lucky to be sitting on the porch. Maybe one more. Work Hard....Play Hard.

I hope everyone survived the Storms last night. Terrible.  It is a reality check...Doug
Kidphone

wds

So, your having a "cold one", and typing on the laptop on your front porch at the same time?  Isn't there some law about drinking and typing? 
Dave

Contempra

the autumn is there take care of you :D

Doug Rose

Quote from: wds on November 18, 2013, 03:55:04 PM
So, your having a "cold one", and typing on the laptop on your front porch at the same time?  Isn't there some law about drinking and typing? 
Only if you spill on the tablet, Janet's Law would be harsh!!
Kidphone

david@london

doug,
i saw a post here recently from southernphoneman saying doug we're lucky to have you here........i would just like to echo that.

Doug Rose

David....I do appreciate that. I am very fortunate to be here as well. It is a wonderful place for the phone collector. We have a great group and everyone shows respect to others. Respect is key when dealing with others. A disagreement is fine, that is life. Respect is what makes this such a special place. I do thank you...Doug
Kidphone

twocvbloke

If I tried to have a cold one outside, I'd suffer with hypothermia, we had a light sprinkling or snow this morning, very light though, aswell as a good bit of frost, so, yeah, it's more hot coffee or chocolate (or tea, or bovril) weather here now... :D

WEBellSystemChristian

Here in Wisconsin we had snow early this month!!! :o But it all melted within 3 days. :'( No snow has fallen since....yet 8)
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on November 20, 2013, 08:59:16 PM
Here in Wisconsin we had snow early this month!!! :o But it all melted within 3 days. :'( No snow has fallen since....yet 8)

Same with Minnesota, though last year was crazy, having snow in May.

Ben