Started by Dan/Panther, October 03, 2008, 02:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

Pau;
Glad to see you joined us.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Bill Cahill

Hey, Dan. Why you worried about blue? i I hear your favorite color is Pepto Bismol PINK!!!!  ;D :D ;D
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Dan/Panther

Bill;
You mean "Pricess" phone pink, like you bought from ebay last week, and made me promise not to tell anyone?

D/P

McHeath

QuoteBill;
You mean "Pricess" phone pink, like you bought from ebay last week, and made me promise not to tell anyone?

Was it Touch Tone as well? ;D

JimH

Check out this bill-insert I got on ebay from 1956:
Jim H.

JimH

Oops, sorry guys I posted the same scan twice...here's the correct one:
Jim H.

HobieSport

Any color as long as it is black.

However.  I was thinking of getting a pink princess for my sister. ;)

Dan/Panther

Nice try Hobiesport;
So if anyone sees your name on an auction for a pink Princess phone you're covered. It won't work, Bill already tried that.

D/P

HobieSport

I only do black phones.

I thought of getting a pink princess for my sister but i couldn't find one with a metal dial. ;)

McHeath

I don't think the Princess was ever made with a metal fingerwheel, anyone know for sure?

BDM

Quote from: McHeath on October 20, 2008, 11:30:40 PM
I don't think the Princess was ever made with a metal fingerwheel, anyone know for sure?

100%, no!
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

JimH

Quote from: BDM on October 21, 2008, 12:27:15 AM

100%, no!
Speaking of Princess fingerwheels...If the Princess Phone came out in 1959 with the new solid clear fingerwheel (as opposed to the "open"), why did the 500s still have the soft-center fingerwheel until about 1965?  I've never seen an open fingerwheel on a Princess.  Has anyone else?
Jim H.

Bill Cahill

Let's set the record straight. I'm only into black, green, blue, and, yellow, and, don't like princess phones.

On the other hand, Dippy Dan told me to keep it secret that he secretly loves anything "hot" pink.
And, he also said  that the pink and, chartreuse paint job on his oak phone is coming along nicely.....
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

JimH

Quote from: BDM on October 21, 2008, 12:27:15 AM

100%, no!
Hmmmm....might be fun to "make" one.  I've always thought about making a hybrid 2500 with clear Princess Phone buttons with a night-light.  I guess if you're a purist you'd never imagine such things  ;D
Jim H.