News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Ringer Box Elycia - Dean - Elyria, Ohio USA

Started by Doug Rose, January 14, 2012, 03:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I picked up a real nice Elycia - Dean - Elyria, Ohio  Ringer Box on eBay, I have ever seen this style before. Janet brought it downstairs while I was stripping a WE Copper 634, so I stopped and stripped this. I am very happy with the results so far. I see some paint I missed with the pictures. My hands are killing me!..Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Very nice, Doug.  I've never seen one of those before.  What's the low-down with that make?

Doug Rose

Dennis....I don't have much to add, I know that Dean made candlesticks before being absorbed by AE. I didn't find anything when I googled it, but I thought it was more than cool looking. Today I'll try to make it work....Doug
Kidphone

Phonesrfun

I can't really tell the size from the photos because there is nothing to use as a visual reference but it looks small to me suggesting that it may have been part of an interphone.

-Bill G

Doug Rose

Quote from: Phonesrfun on January 15, 2012, 07:23:30 PM
I can't really tell the size from the photos because there is nothing to use as a visual reference but it looks small to me suggesting that it may have been part of an interphone.

Hey Bill .....from the top of the gongs to the bottom is 9".... across 6" .....deep 3".....Doug
Kidphone

Phonesrfun

-Bill G