Started by camblab, August 23, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camblab

BSP 502-303-102 series never shows schematic for the dtmf handset
itself.   Does anyone have the schematic?  I plan to repurpose some
of the Trimline dtmf keypads so it'd save me a lot of time to have
the Trimline handset schematic

Ktownphoneco

Not sure if this is what your looking for, but have a look.     Provided by the TCI Library.   

Link: http://www.telephonecollectors.info/index.php/browse/bsps/at-t-specifications/doc_view/9037-501-165-180-i4-dec83-station-dials-80-82-and-83-types-trimline-12-button-ocr

If it's not the schematic for the dial your looking for, try to search the TCI Library using the Google search engine, and enter just the dial type number, like 83A2B.

Jeff Lamb

Ktownphoneco

Sorry.   The link works fine in an e-mail, but not on the forum.    Once the page opens by using the link, scroll down to the dial type number your looking for, and go from there.

Jeff

Victor Laszlo

If you do a Google search for this "BSP 501-165-180" it will bring you closer to the target. But unfortunately, you will probably be disappointed in the result.  I think it's one of the dials that they did not publish a lot of info about. The dials' mechanical construction will make it difficult to access contacts.  Can you tell us specifically what type of re-purposing you have in mind?

Jim Stettler

Off-hand, I can think of 5 different DTMF Trimline touchpads.
round button tuned -10 and 12 button
round button IC      -10 and 12 button
Square button IC (I think)

The 12 button (round button)  IC sets had a couple of  different board configurations as well.
The handset board of a trimline is the network and identified as such on some boards.

JMO,
Jim S.

You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.