Main Menu

Another cheap A1

Started by phonium, August 17, 2020, 06:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phonium

George Amores
ATCA#4857

FABphones

Approx 23 minutes from listing start to listing end.

If I had of seen it in time I would have bought it to add to my collection. Hope it went into a collection not a dealer.

Screenshots:
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

LarryInMichigan

I hope that it will not be turned into a lamp or "altered art".  The seller obviously had no idea of what they were selling.

Larry

Doug Rose

Another great phone that saw very little use....where are these coming from??....Doug
Kidphone

MMikeJBenN27

What a find!  Please don't destroy it by turning it into a stupid lamp.  If you don't want it as a phone, sell it to me.

Mike

magicbrain

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on August 17, 2020, 07:30:08 PM
I hope that it will not be turned into a lamp or "altered art".  The seller obviously had no idea of what they were selling.

Larry
QuoteWhat a find!  Please don't destroy it by turning it into a stupid lamp.  If you don't want it as a phone, sell it to me.

Mike

Have no fear, I promise I will not turn it into a lamp :(, re-purpose it >:( or make it into any kind of "found object" art project :o.

Yes, I bought it - "E1" is one of my saved searches on eBay - I almost passed this by, as the listing thumbnail just looked like an overpriced? manual B1, fortunately I followed my rule of "when in doubt, check it out" :).
Bruce

MMikeJBenN27

SUnset2

Another one today.  Not as good of a bargain, but still a good deal.  I saw it as a new listing, but when I clicked on it, it was no longer available.  It went really fast.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164351492217

( dead link 03-26-22 )

Jim Stettler

Here is another. It does have a different look
https://www.ebay.com/itm/293707912521
( dead link 03-26-22 )

It started cheap $19.99 and hit $400.00 w/ 14 bids in the first day.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.