"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Bingster!

Started by HobieSport, July 13, 2009, 02:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobieSport

Hey Bingster,

I just remembered I still owe you a phone from the movie photo contest. I'll scrounge around in my WE 500s and see if I can find something close to your birthday. Were you born in '67?  I might not have anything that recent...
-Matt

mienaichizu

contraste

For he's a jolly good fellow...

foots

"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Dennis Markham

Bingster, hope your day is a great one.  Make sure the fire department is on stand-by when you light the candles! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZD1S1aMJ_I

Dan/Panther

Have a very Happy Birthday, and hope someone gets you that special phone you've wanted.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bingster

Thanks guys!  It's been an odd birthday.  I drove down to my parents' house Sunday for a birthday visit, and when I went to leave, my key wouldn't turn in the ignition.  So I'm still here, and was just now able to remember my forum password so I could get on to check messages.  Nothing like browsing the forum on dialup!  Hopefully the guys at the repair shop can get the problem worked out so I can get home tomorrow.  Don't get me wrong, I love my parents and all.  But getting stuck at their house for several days is enough to make anybody snap!  ;D
= DARRIN =

Dennis Markham

Bingster, that's funny.  I can relate.  Dial-up, hey?  I know I am spoiled with cable.  I feel for anyone having to use dial-up but some areas still do not have anything faster without paying an arm and a leg for satellite communication.

I had a similar problem once with my car.  The wheels were turned just enough that the ignition wouldn't unlock.  When I pulled hard on the wheel to one side or the other, then turned the key it unlocked.  I know that on the job I helped several stranded motorists in parking lots where a similar thing happened.  It sounds simple but it COULD be the issue.

Dan/Panther

My car has the keyless ignition, if the battery goes dead in the remote it won't let me turn the ignition. I have to take the real key out of the remote and put it in the ignition, then I can turn the ignition.
If you have that type, maygbe the battery is dead.

D/P
I would give anything to be stuck at my Dads house with him for a week. He died 20 yeras ago....June 9, 1989. He was only 67.
Not meant to ridiclue, just always cherish the time you have with loved ones, they go way too soon...and not always when you expect it.

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

BDM

Approaching the mid 40s, like myself eh ;D Happy Birthday Bing!
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

bwanna

happy birthday bingster (a day late)

i'll echo d/p's sentiment, tho, enjoy the time with your dad. mine passed away 25yrs ago at age 46. he made me crazy sometimes, but i miss him still to this day.

maybe being stranded with the parents was a gift you didn't know you wanted :o

ps. hope you got your car fixed.

donna

Dennis Markham

Bingster (Darrin) is celebrating his birthday today.  Happy Birthday, Darrin!

Bingster joined this Forum on just the 3rd day of its existence.  He has been a huge contributor and huge part of its success.  Thank you for your insight, diagrams and participation in this Forum.

Have a great day with many more birthdays to come!

~Dennis

Russ Kirk

Bingster,  Hope you have a great birthday!

Russ...
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

dsk

Happy Birthday Bingster   :D

dsk

Tom B

Tom