News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Bwanna!

Started by Dennis Markham, August 29, 2010, 12:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Donna's special day of the year has come around.  Happy Birthday, Donna.  I hope you find that "something special" today at a flea market near you!

See you right back here next year.

~Dennis

Craig T

Happy Birthday Donna! Hope a Mediterranean Blue phone greets you at the Flea Market today  :)

jsowers

Happy Birthday, Donna!  :) From one 8-58 baby to another. Keep on looking for that birthday phone. You never know where it will turn up. And thanks for all your contributions to the Forum from your vantage point as a phone line repair tech. We've learned a lot from your posts.
Jonathan

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

Jester

Stephen

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

bwanna

thank you for the good wishes, guys.. :) what with all the baby hoopla (grandbaby & grand-nephew arriving soon!) have not had alot of time for phones this summer.. :(.. slept in too late to make the flea market, but had a fab day with my family!  :D

i appreciate you starting the bday thread, dennis & all who took a moment to respond....the best cyber friends a girl could ask for. ;)
donna

Kenny C

sorry i am late donna happy birthday
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

McHeath

Best wishes on your birthday.  (Or should I say the end of your birthday ;D)  It's always good to have you here on our little phoneyland.

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Dan/Panther

Donna;
happy belated birthday my friend, things here been very hectic in the past week, kids returning for school etc.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

d/p....now my wish has come true....thx for the greeting.  ;)
donna

JorgeAmely

Happy birthday Donna. Hope you get your birthday phone soon!
Jorge

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

bwanna

this is fun...like i have a week long birthday :)..cute, jorge, thx!
donna