News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Spring is here!!!!

Started by John S, April 12, 2010, 05:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John S

I am so excited that spring is here.....This has been a long winter.....With the warm weather, I started to plants my seeds.....getting ready for the spring/summer.  One of my hobbies is taking pictures.  I wanted to share my sunflower pics, that I grew last year.  I grow all types of sunflowers, living in the country gives me all the space I need.  Spring and summer are my favorites seasons.  I will upload other pictures, I took at lake MI once I get time.....

John

AET

Very nice!  Nothing like living in the country!
- Tom

John S

Thank you.....Just getting ready for class....Had time to share......

bwanna

beautiful flowers, john.    nothing like springtime in michigan.  8)
donna

Dan/Panther

John;
Do you harvest the seeds, are all sunflower seeds edible, are they a member of the dandelion family ?
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

John S

Some of the seeds are edible, I would roast them for a snack.  Also....I will leave the seeds on the flowers...and the birds would have a field day.  By the end of the summer, the birds have gotton them all.  You will be surprised there are sooo many types of sunflowers.  They are easy to grow.....thats why I grow them.......

John

Kenny C

i need to put pics of our ENTIRE garden when we are finished
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Bill Cahill

Well, there is only one word that can describe the pictures. It came out of a great comedy movie. But, I truly mean this word.
"B-A-Utiful!"
Movie name, by the way: "Bruce Almighty."
But, the thought is sincere. You have a gorgeous garden.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."