News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Dennis Hallworth Plating Service.

Started by Dan/Panther, March 07, 2016, 02:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I asked Dennis if He would mind doing NON Phone plating of items. He agreed to give it a try.
Here is just one of the items I have recently restored using His Chrome Parts.
It's not a  phone, but from the same era as the original 302's. 1930's
Marx Commodore Vanderbilt Locomotive. Complete restoration and is like new condition. The chrome is the icing on the cake.
Can you even imagine the hoops a toy manufacturer would have to jump through to produce toys like this NOW ?
Thanks Dennis. You also did the Feet on my 48 field trial set.

Enjoy;

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Fabius

That is one good looking engine. I've been thing of picking up a couple of Marx tanks or locos for display.

What/who was Kaw-Liga? I know Hank Williams wrote and sang about the wooden Indian named Kaw-Liga who fell in love with the wooden Indiana maiden.   
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

andre_janew

Doug Rose

Probably best if Dan tells the story, as the people who have been on the Forum know this was very hard for Dan...Doug
Kidphone

Babybearjs

does anyone know what he charges? I have a 202 that needs some TLC in this area.... or is it powdercoating I need?
John

Dan/Panther

Quote from: Fabius on March 07, 2016, 03:16:42 PM
That is one good looking engine. I've been thing of picking up a couple of Marx tanks or locos for display.

What/who was Kaw-Liga? I know Hank Williams wrote and sang about the wooden Indian named Kaw-Liga who fell in love with the wooden Indiana maiden.   

Doug is correct, It was a very hard time for me. He was My Champion Sheltie, that I bred and raised from birth. He was 12 years old, and in perfect physical condition. One night I was at a meeting, and My Mom forgot to bring him in. He was attacked and killed by a coyote. 
I can't tell you how close we were, but I miss him terribly every day.

D/P

Fabius

Quote from: Dan/Panther on March 08, 2016, 12:26:29 AM
Quote from: Fabius on March 07, 2016, 03:16:42 PM

Doug is correct, It was a very hard time for me. He was My Champion Sheltie, that I bred and raised from birth. He was 12 years old, and in perfect physical condition. One night I was at a meeting, and My Mom forgot to bring him in. He was attacked and killed by a coyote. 
I can't tell you how close we were, but I miss him terribly very day.

D/P

My condolences. It is amazing how attached we can become to the pets that are a part of our lives.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

Dan/Panther

I know this is a phone forum, But I just wanted to share 4 others that I've done. The one on the far right is a custom of my own design. The motors are also completely rebuilt to like new.

D/P