News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WE 400 Series Phones

Started by Babybearjs, March 05, 2012, 11:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

I am surprised to see some WE 444's and 464's on Ebay! I have both and love them dearly.... they work great! anyway, I'm surprised to see what they are fetching on ebay! I bought my 464 4 years ago and paid $100.00... and I have 3 444's thet I aquired over the years... at varoius prices.  my 464 now has brass trim and one of my 444's has chrome trim... what would they sell for on ebay if I were to post them??   none of the 400 series on ebay is selling for less then $75.00! and they are in poor condition!  take a look!   John

P.S. the pics posted are of the phones on ebay.... do you think they are worth the money they are fetching?? ::)
John

sebbel

What did these go for on ebay?
Seb.

Sargeguy

Yes, do tell.  My 464 is gathering dust and it may be time.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

bingster

Just a guess, but the six-button set might sell for more because it's got an early Stromberg handset on it.  It's definitely cobbled together, but it's a very desirable handset.
= DARRIN =

Babybearjs

interesting.... the 444EG just sold for $117.00! now, I have 3 of these, all in service, one with chrome trim... wonder what I woulf get if I sold them?? I'm waiting to see what the 464 gets.... I'm surprised to see these selling so high.... I did'nt even pay $25.00 for mine... talk about appreciation! 
John

Greg G.

I'm looking for the plate that goes above the buttons for mine.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Babybearjs

Same here, I have a 444 thats missing the desis cover... but because that part is no longer made, I guess I'll just have to do without! if anyone has any, please pass on the find!
John

AE_Collector

Fairly common "missing part" on these. AE 86 sets too...

Terry