News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

BrinyBay

Started by Butch Harlow, July 18, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch Harlow

Lemme tell ya, that Greg Goebel fella is a real peach. I can be a difficult customer, and this was no exception, but Greg stuck it out and made me some great deals. I got 7 new beauties today all packed with care, shipped in record time from across the country. I sure am sad he is winding down his collection, because he is such a pleasure to deal with. If you haven't perused his list, do so today. Thanks Greg.
Butch Harlow

HarrySmith

I agree. I picked up a candlestick from him last week. Great deal, packed properly & shipped quick! He is an asset that will be missed!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

SUnset2

I was able to do a local pick-up last week, and got some very nice phones to fill gaps in my collection.  I appreciate the opportunity to get some good phones at a good price.  Thanks Greg.
- Paul

Greg G.

Thanks y'all!  You can give some credit to my wife for first of all, tolerating my hobby, she liked to go on yard sale hunts with me, and now tolerating the pile of boxes in the living room, which is one reason they get shipped quickly.  I've put the sale on hold for now until I catch up with some requests, work on consolidating the boxes and making another inventory list. 
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

oldguy

Me too, thanks Greg.
Gary